Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Update..long overdue lol

UPDATE: My friend has not joined up with the military yet...so this gives me some more time..but that time is precious with him and with cleaning...so I need to get SUPER motivated and continue with Phases:)

So when I had last left off way back in April...lol...I had just gotten a vaccum. Unfortunately it is still in the box. And you are saying, "Becca! Why is it still in the box?!?!?" My response is..since I bought it have still used our little Kenmore from the Ancient Ages lol. I haven't mastered cleaning much. Here's why:

My friend with the cat took a corporate job so I haev been watching the cat for about 2 almost 3 weeks now. You ask, "How are you doing that and you haven't updated us since the last time?" My response...I cleaned my brother's room and pushed a lot of his stuff to one side so I could move a dresser that I had my craft stuff in into his room. So there is a dresser in the middle of that room. BUT i have been able to push my bed ALL the way against the wall and therefore the cat has PLENTY of room to run around and jump. I have had my ceiling fan on non-stop since I have had him and my 10" x 10" box fan on occasionally. I just seems like it is still to hot in there for me, he must be okay though because I figured he lays in front of the fan when I'm not there LOL. We have been getting along great. He actually helps me sleep better. I usually come home from work and chill with him. Then I hit up my Zumba or Yoga classes and then come back home. We sit together while I watch some T.V. and cut expired coupons for overseas.

So as you can see Cat Proofing has semi come to a halt. I would like to say the temporary screen doors I bought do not work for my room/doors. I will be sending them back. They are just TOO BIG to fit, but I do think that they are a wonderful invention.

I'm looking into maybe getting the cat some "cat" furniture when he returns to my place. Any one have any good ideas? I would be willing to make home made ones;). Just let me know:)

Thanks!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment